Become a Member
Join the Alliance for Research on Corporate Sustainability
Faculty members, doctoral students, and researchers from any university, academically-oriented institute, or think-tank are welcome to become ARCS individual members. The cost to become a member is $50 per year. Membership is free to doctoral students.
Individual membership benefits include:
- Access to member services and networking opportunities
- Opportunities to serve on ARCS Working Committees
ARCS membership is also open to institutions.
Institutional members of ARCS agree to:
- Chair and host the annual ARCS Forum and Research Conference, providing approximately $25K in funding. These events are co-branded between ARCS and the host institution.
- Provide a $10K one-time membership fee to ARCS.
- Designate a faculty member to serve on the ARCS Steering Committee.
- Affiliation and collaboration with leading universities and institutes on corporate sustainability research.
- As a Steering Committee member, determining the strategic direction of ARCS in its mission of accelerating corporate sustainability research progress.